So if you are in this situation you stop reading this article and will know the best alternatives to Adsense.
As we know Google Adsense is the best platform for online advertising, however are quite strict and usually new pages or blogs are not accepted by them.
But do not fret, I’m bringing the 20 alternatives to Adsense to earn you money on your website.
BuySellAds is one of the best alternatives to adsense that we can use to monetize our website or blog. It is very similar to adsense and you can earn even more money with them. The first thing to do is apply to an account of “publisher” and once approved you’re ready to start winning. Your page will be added to the directory BuySellAds and if any company wants to advertise on your page can purchase space for 30 days or several months. The price is fixed for advertising space. If you increase your traffic you can increase the price at which you sell your spaces and earn more.
Yahoo Bing Network Contextual Ads aka media.net. You can also make money from your blog with media.net. This is a CPM (Cost Per Mile) pay per thousand impressions. As usual you must apply first and expect you to be approved. On reports will give you the RPM is automatically updated, to have a high RPM need quality traffic. If the ad space has 1000 imporesiones then you will have the corresponding RPM. If the RPM is $ 2 and you earn 5000 impressions then $ 10.
Infolinks used to monetize the texts. If you’re a blogger and write many articles, Infolinks is for you, only serves to text. After being approved and install the code on your blog, advertisements started to appear. Some words of your article will turn into some links related topic, and if any of your readers clicks get paid.
PeerFly can help you gain quite well with little traffic. It is totally different from the other companies mentioned above. This is a CPA (Cost Per Action) which means they pay if your readers clicking taken some action (purchase, sign up, give like, etc …) Once approved you can look at different affiliates and find some that fit your market. The gains are greater than those of any PPC if you manage to guide your readers to action.
Chitika is quite popular, and one of the best alternatives to Adsense, works the same way. I used to use it but now I’m with Adsense only. Chitika has many types of advertising formats that Adsense has, also popups.
Other Alternatives to Adsense
6. Kontera: It works the same way as Adsense, has advertisements in the text, mobiles and traditional display. Paid from $ 50, Adsense pays from $ 100
7. Clicksor: Advertisements in text, and Pop up display, minimum of $ 50 to withdraw your money.
8. Bidvertiser: Excellent company, recommended, also used to use, minimum is $ 10 to withdraw your money, Paypa, bank transfer or Western Union.
9. Qadabra: Pay from $ 1 Paypal and $ 500 for transfer are quite large in the market but I personally do not do well with them. The ads were not related to my content and was not interested in my audience. Probably work in another market / other public.
10. Link Worth: It has many ad formats that fit your design. Paid every 30 days with a minimum of $ 25 and $ 100 Paypal transfer.
11. PublicityClerks: Sell your ad space, functions as BuySellAds, you get paid when a company buys advertising space on your blog or website. Just pay through Paypal.
12. MadAdsMedia: CPM, pay per 1000 impressions.
13. AdSide: links in the text, Publicidades Mobiles, Videos and Pop-unders
14. Vibrant Media: Good alternative to Adsense, minimum of $ 50 to withdraw, and do it every 45 days.
15. Intellilinks: links in the text, only pay through Paypal.
16. BlogAds: Sell your ad space, you can sell them for 30 days. You choose your price.
17. Tribal Fusion: Perhaps the best of the CPM and a perfect alternative to adsense. Profits are high on this platform but membership is somewhat difficult. The minimum to withdraw is $ 100 as well as Adsense.
18. Casale Media: Other CPM you pay for impressions, is a good alternative to adsense but only if you choose to accept pages with a lot of traffic. The minimum to withdraw is $ 25
19. ShareASales: CPA, an affiliate network, pay you when your readers perform an action after entering the link.
20. Exit Junction: Very good when you have a high bounce rate. See bounce rate.
Your ad appears only when someone leaves your page.
Know any other good alternative to Adsense?
If you do not approve Adsense do not worry, try these alternatives to make money with your website or blog. Some of these pay less than other more Adsense, but more important is the traffic you have.